Strand Lighting RDM SPLITTER
Main features and specification for Strand Lighting RDM SPLITTER:
- Compatible with both DMX-512A(RDM) and DMX-512(1990)
- 1 U rack mount housing design
- Signal In/Thru (XLR 5pin) front or rear
- 6 ports optically isolated and buffered output (XLR 5 pin)
- CE / ETL/cETL and FCC marked
- Locking power connector with PowerCon power input
The Strand RDM/DMX splitter is a 6-port, rack mounting RDM “transparent” splitter designed for distribution of DMX-512A(RDM) signals in a lighting network. Easy to use with high quality XLR 5 pin signal connectors, this unit provides robust plug and play capabilities for the distribution of DMX within typical entertainment environments.
The Strand RDM Splitter provides six buffered, opto-isolated outputs for connection to and control of DMX and RDM capable devices. Packaged into a 1U high rack mounting package it allows the splitter a to become a key part of your lighting installation. Power to the unit is provided via a locking PowerCon connector, ensuring power cannot accidentally be disconnected, helping you to safeguard your data distribution network against accidental power disconnection.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Strand RDM-SPLITTER