The Swisson XSR series are reliable DMX and RDM splitters and boosters that process DMX and RDM signals with a high level of reliability for professional applications.
The XSR has a specially designed power supply which ensures safe operation even under harsh mains conditions. All ports are individually optically isolated and well protected against transient over voltages.
In the “DMX-only” mode all non-DMX data is filtered out and a clean signal without RDM or other protocols is generated.
The XSR splitters are “discoverable”, and are visible on RDM controllers. This gives the user an better overview of the installation and helps with trouble shooting.
- High level of reliability
- Boosts DMX & RDM
- Regenerates DMX & RDM
- Reduces reflection problems
- Distributes DMX & RDM
- Optical isolation on each individual port
- Connection types: 5-pin and 3-pin XLR models,
- RJ-45 and Pluggable screw terminals models
- Housing types: Installation, box, rack and double rack models
- 5 DMX outputs per universe (10 outputs on the double-rack)
- Built-in line termination
XSR-3B – BOX 3pin in/thru, 5 x 3pin out, XSR-3R – SINGLE RACK 3pin in/thru, 5 x 3pin out, XSR-3R-3R – DOUBLE RACK 2 x (3pin in/thru, 5 x 3pin out), XSR-5B – BOX 5pin in/thru, 5 x 5pin out, XSR-5R – SINGLE RACK 5pin in/thru, 5 x 5pin out, XSR-5R-5R – DOUBLE RACK 2 x (5pin in/thru, 5 x 3pin out), XSR-5B5 – BOX 5pin in/thru, 5 x 3pin out, XSR-5R5 – SINGLE RACK 5pin in/thru, 5 x 3pin out, XSR-5R5-5R5 – DOUBLE RACK 2 x ( 5pin in/thru, 5 x 3pin out)