Vari-Lite VL6000 BEAM
Main features and specification for Vari-Lite VL6000 BEAM:
- Aerial beam and image projection system consists of a variable iris reducing the 6.5° to near 1° beam angle
- 18 direct colors from 3 color wheels
- Color mixing to achieve up to 55 full color combinations and endless split color effects
- Cloaked transition generator system can be used to create auto-timed fades between color combos to reduce programing time in transitioning colors
- Produces a high output tight collimated shaft of light at 6.5°
- Static dynamic color system allows the fixture to maintain its highest output at all times
- Mid-air and projected images area produced via 7 interchange fully rotatable and indexable gobos
The VL6000 BEAM sets a new standard in its class. A large 14” front aperture – using a new exclusive Vari-Lite ellipsoid reflector array system – produces a retro style searchlight effect, with a high output tight collimated shaft of light at 6.5°, which exceeds 55,000 lumens.
The fixture has also gone on to win both PLSN’s ‘Best New Beam Fixture 2017’ *award and the Parnelli Award for *‘Indispensable Technology’ – recognition that the VL6000 BEAM sets a new standard in its class.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: VariLite VL 6000 BEAM, Vari Lite VL-6000 BEAM