SGM VP Data Redundancy Interface
Main features and specification for SGM VP Data Redundancy Interface:
- Intended for data redundancy control of VP fixtures
- Waterproof / Dustproof
- SGM Item no. 83062048
- Net dimensions: 104 x 54 x 77 mm
- Net dimensions inches: 4.1 x 2.1 x 3 inches
- Data / Power input: 5 meter cable with 8 pin X-Lok connector IP68
- Data / Power output: 8 pin X-Lok connector IP68
- Temperature range, Operating: -20°C to 60°C
- Temperature range, Start-up: -20°C to 60°C
- Temperature range, Storage: -40°C to 80°C
The VP Data Redundancy Interface is designed to benefit from the data redundancy control of VP Processor. It allows data to travel in both directions in case of signal failures. When connected to the last fixture in a daisy chain of VP units, this box allows redundant communication with a VP Processor via a RJ45 cable.
The VP Data Redundancy Interface is a waterproof / dustproof connection box with a VP cable ending in a VP male connector and a waterproof RJ45 female chassis connector. This item must be installed after the last VP fixture in the cabled string and before the VP Processor input / output.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry