Strand Lighting PLPROFILE1 MKII
Main features and specification for Strand Lighting PLPROFILE1 MKII:
- Interchangeable lens tray between medium and wide angle versions.
- Slot provided for iris, M-size pattern holder, or third party effect accessory.
- Infinite color choices from the RGBW engine and preset color temperatures.
- Homogenized fully mixed color output light, no multiple color shadows.
- Quick selection of warm white, cool white, and daylight.
- User-defined on-board presets states available to record your color composition.
- Color presets simplifies matching other light sources.
- Constant color balance down to very low light levels irrespective of intensity setting.
- DMX512-A / RDM input/output with 8 or 16-bit resolution and a simple 5-channel control.
- RDM controls and setup of fixture allows device settings to be configured remotely.
- On-board LCD menu is updated for ease of luminaire set-up and addressing.
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) – for UVA, B or C or the infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm).
The Selecon PLPROFILE1 MKII is a variable beam luminaire combining precise high-output beam control and pattern projection using only 140W when at full output.
An innovative combination of LED source technology and precision optical design, the PLPROFILE1 MKII is available in 18-34° or 24-44° beam angles while offering the performance of a 500W profile fixture.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Strand Lighting PLPROFILE 1 MKII
|Select Fixture Option:||
PLPROFILE1 MKII LED Luminaire 18°-34° Zoomspot, PLPROFILE1 MKII LED Luminaire 24°-44° Zoomspot