Strand Lighting 400F
Main features and specification for Strand Lighting 400F:
- High TLCI.
- Available as manual and pole operation
- Shaft focus design, with manual knob at rear and angled pole operation cup at the front
- 3 selectable fan modes for complete control – silent/brightness/on
- Selectable LED or “tungsten” response.
- Built-in 3 tungsten dimmer curves for matching legacy lighting
- 950 lux (brightness mode) and 866 lux (silent mode) on Flood position at 5m (16.4 ft)
- 9100 lux (brightness mode) and 8280 lux (silent mode) at on Spot position at 5m (16.4 ft)
- Color LCD display
- Easy “touch and turn” operation with 8 soft buttons and wheel
- USB port for firmware upgrade and performance log file download
- Local and DMX control and RDM setup
- powerCON AC and 5 pin DMX in & thru connectors.
- Two year limited warranty.
- Chip Scale Package (CSP) light source 2
- Double safety lock on color frame slot
Equipped with a smart Strand control user-interface, the color LCD display with 8 soft keys and decoder wheel enables intuitive operation. A USB port also allows for future firmware upgrades or performance data file downloads.
The 400F LED TV fresnel consists of both a tungsten and daylight version. It can be pole-operated or manually-operated, with a pole-operated focusing knob at the front and manual knob at the rear.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Strand 400 F
|Select Fixture Option:||
400F LED TV Fresnel Day Light M.O., 400F LED TV Fresnel Tungsten M.O.