Powersoft M28Q HDSP+ETH
Main features and specification for Powersoft M28Q HDSP+ETH:
- Advanced switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Fixed frequency switch mode output
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
Protections – Fully protected circuit design with:
- Ac protection: shut down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside the operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against non-audible, strong, non-musical high-frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Long term limiter: protects the loudspeaker against steady long term RMS (non-audio) signals reducing maximum output
- Thermal protection: output stages operating temperature up to 75 °C (167 °F)
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
Digital Signal Processing
- Analog Devices ADAU 1701 DSP architecture
- 24 bit @ 48 kHz, 120 dB S/N AD/DA converters
- Separate input/output EQ’s with numerous filters of various types up to 48 dB/oct
- Peak, RMS, and frequency-dependent limiters
- Delay for time alignment
- Direct drive constant voltage, 70V Hi-Z distributed lines*
- Compact size – all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Lightweight – all models only 7.4 kg (16.3 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Neutrik XLR balanced inputs with loop thru XLR and Speakon outputs connectors
- Recessed stepped attenuators
- Modular construction
- Full four years warranty
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
- Interface available for MediaMatrix, Crestron, AMX, Q-SYS control, and monitoring systems
* = HDSP+ETH version with HPF and output voltage limiter preset / external HPF and output voltage limiter required with no-HDSP+ETH version.
Maximum efficiency warrants minimum current draw, heat dissipation, and power consumption, resulting in “green” products, saving the user a substantial amount of money over time.
The M28Q HDSP+ETH version provides on-board DSP and Ethernet interfaces. The high-performance DSP is hidden inside and safe against accidental or intentional tampering; monitoring and amplifier settings can be done via ArmoníaPlus (Interface available for MediaMatrix, Crestron, AMX, Q-SYS control, and monitoring systems).
Locally, the M28Q HDSP+ETH lets the user access up to four presets per pushbutton on the rear panel.
Powersoft M Series – The Reliable, Flexible, Affordable Amplifier Platform.
Featuring Powersoft’s unparalleled quality, flexibility, and safety, plus high-efficiency performance in a lightweight, 1 RU unit, the M Series offers an impressive value for both touring and installations.
For a power amplification platform delivering exceptional efficiency and flexibility, the M Series represents a remarkable value in a reduced-weight, 1RU amplifier platform. The M Series is available in 4-channel — capable of providing up to 1,250 W per channel at 4 ohms — and 2-channel, which offers up to 1,500 W per channel at 4 ohms.
All M Series amplifiers feature Powersoft’s full protection scheme. In addition, both 2- and 4-channel M Series amplifier platform offer optional HDSP+ETH, which enables remote control and advanced signal processing abilities through Powersoft’s ArmoníaPlus.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Powersoft M 28 Q HDSP ETH, Powersoft M28 Q HDSPETH, Powersoft M 28Q HDSP ETH