Chauvet Professional Maverick Silens 2 Profile
Main features and specification for Chauvet Professional Maverick Silens 2 Profile:
- Completely silent, fully featured 560 W 95+ CRI LED yoke profile fixture including CMY+CTO color mixing, a four-blade framing shutter system with rotation, a color wheel, animation wheel, a 10:1 zoom, prism, variable frost, as well as static and rotating gobo wheels.
- 100% convection cooled for zero fan noise along with silent motion and effects
- 16-bit dimming with selectable red shift of master dimmer for smooth control of fades
- Variable CMY + CTO color mixing system to create a wide pallet of colors
- One rotating and one static gobo wheel with unique, theatrical based designs
- Interchangeable gobos between rotating and static wheels
- Variable frost system
- + or – 60 degrees rotation framing shutter system to allow for better framing positioning.
- Animation wheel for enhanced visual effects
- Iris for total beam control
- RDM control over DMX for fixture reporting
- 5° to 50° zoom angle for variable beam sizes
- True 1 compatible power input and throughput
- Battery backup display with auto-rotate depending on fixture orientation
Maverick Silens 2 Profile is the quietest LED moving head ever released for theatre and studio applications. This innovative 560W moving head is completely fanless and designed to operate in total silence without compromises in color-consistency and output. The unit features a 10,000+ lumen output, customized optics with variable CMY + CTO color mixing for superior, luscious colors and a +/- green adjustment to ensure perfectly rendered skin tones. Maverick Silens is also capable of superb animation effects via 1 rotating, 1 static gobo wheel, 1 prism, fully variable frost and an emulated red shift for a tungsten punch. Control your way with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or CRMX.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Chauvet Maverik Silence 2 Profile